I'm Creating this more for just myself, to keep ideas and recipes where I will always know how and where to find them; no matter where I am...

I probably won't update very often or possibly even remember I have it after this next week, but I thought it was a good idea so I'm going with it for now.

Your welcome to look, comment and even join in if you would like. I just thought it would be fun if nothing else!

So lets enjoy!

If you want to be actively involved with this blog and share some of your fun ideas let me know. Email me at macijill@hotmail.com and I will add you to the list!

The more the merrier!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Valentine's Printables



It is what it is there are multiple ideas of ways to use this cute free printable


These fun cupcake wrappers are free to print off at Food Art Party, so fun for a little Valentine's treat!

This is a free printable for 4x6 but also has instructions on how to get bigger at her site, While He Was Napping


These fun cupcake toppers and banner are free at She's {Kinda} Crafty plus on her blog there are lots more cupcake toppers to choose from! All very cute, be sure to check them out!







This is found at Hands on Housewife, to get a copy you just have to comment and leave your email and she will send you a copy! She also has some super cute treat bag labels available!


Photobucket
This download is very fun, in addition to these cute toppers there is tic-tac-toe, cupcake wrappers and much more! Very fun! It's Always A Party At The Parker's




This one comes from Lil Luna, it also comes in a couple other colors too!

No comments:

Post a Comment