I'm Creating this more for just myself, to keep ideas and recipes where I will always know how and where to find them; no matter where I am...

I probably won't update very often or possibly even remember I have it after this next week, but I thought it was a good idea so I'm going with it for now.

Your welcome to look, comment and even join in if you would like. I just thought it would be fun if nothing else!

So lets enjoy!

If you want to be actively involved with this blog and share some of your fun ideas let me know. Email me at macijill@hotmail.com and I will add you to the list!

The more the merrier!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Bacon Cheese Pull Aparts



INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 egg
  • 2 Tablespoons milk
  • 1 (16.3 oz.) can Pillsbury® flaky refrigerated biscuits
  • 4-6 slices crispy bacon, cooked and broken into 1/2-inch pieces (or you can use 4-6 Tablespoons packaged real bacon pieces)
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4-1/3 cup finely chopped green onions (4-5 medium), using both the green and white parts of the onion
  • 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom pieces (optional)
  • cooking spray
Preheat oven to 35o degrees. Spray an 11×7″ or 12×8″ (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray (if you don’t having either of those size pans, you could probably use a 9×13″ pan–it just may turn out a little flatter). In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth. Separate biscuit dough into 8 biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. Gently stir the biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly, then fold in bacon, cheese, onions, and mushrooms, if desired. Spoon the mixture into your sprayed baking pan and arrange biscuit pieces in a single layer. Bake 23-28 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm by cutting into squares, or just pulling biscuits apart. Makes about 8 servings.

Source: NancyCreative
Original Source Food.com

No comments:

Post a Comment