I'm Creating this more for just myself, to keep ideas and recipes where I will always know how and where to find them; no matter where I am...

I probably won't update very often or possibly even remember I have it after this next week, but I thought it was a good idea so I'm going with it for now.

Your welcome to look, comment and even join in if you would like. I just thought it would be fun if nothing else!

So lets enjoy!

If you want to be actively involved with this blog and share some of your fun ideas let me know. Email me at macijill@hotmail.com and I will add you to the list!

The more the merrier!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Masterpiece Display



Very Cute Idea for a toy room or any room for that matter! I think its so adorable!


 
Supplies needed:

1x8 pine boards
Spray paint
Sandpaper
Large paper clips (found mine @ Walmart; $1.88 for 2)
Wood glue
Picture hangers
 
 
The step by step instructions can be found here!

No comments:

Post a Comment