I'm Creating this more for just myself, to keep ideas and recipes where I will always know how and where to find them; no matter where I am...

I probably won't update very often or possibly even remember I have it after this next week, but I thought it was a good idea so I'm going with it for now.

Your welcome to look, comment and even join in if you would like. I just thought it would be fun if nothing else!

So lets enjoy!

If you want to be actively involved with this blog and share some of your fun ideas let me know. Email me at macijill@hotmail.com and I will add you to the list!

The more the merrier!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Honey... I'm home!

I don't know how the rest of your evenings go... but at our house, When THE MAN gets home from work, he is hungry! Finding easy, yummy things to cook are super high on my priority list. THANK GOODNESS for bloggers who make my job easier! If you like sweet and sour recipes, this is right up your alley! Honey Glazed Chicken was a HUGE hit in our home. Ages ranging from 2-31. YUM!
* Our family tip/preference: use slightly less ginger in the sauce. ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment